Peaks to Prairies Primary Care Network (PCN) is a physician-led non-profit corporation that works collaboratively with Alberta Health Services and our community partners to support primary care in Olds, Sundre and surrounding area. Our mission is to be a health home where we provide patient-centred care, support, and resources to enable our patients to achieve their best health.
Are you an experienced Mental Health Counsellorwho meets the competency requirements and standards for delivering high quality evidence-based assessment and counselling interventions? If so, we invite you to apply for this opportunity to join our PCN interdisciplinary team!
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience with patient screening, assessment, care planning and the provision of therapeutic interventions for adults with mild mental health conditions.
- Experience working collaboratively with family physicians and interdisciplinary teams to provide comprehensive evidence-based patient-centred care.
- Experience working in a community-based mental health service.
- A master’s degree in Psychology or BSW/MSW (with authorization to perform psychosocial intervention).
- Current registration with the applicable regulatory college in Alberta.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office.
Salary: Will be negotiated based on experience. Peaks to Prairies Primary Care Network offers a competitive compensation package with an outstanding work environment.
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peaks to Prairies Primary Care Network is committed to ensuring the safety of staff and patients and requires all new employees to provide proof of qualifications and a satisfactory criminal record check and/or Vulnerable Sector Search prior to the start of their employment.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.Peaks to Prairies Primary Care Network values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.