Do you have experience working in a health care environment and quality improvement? If so, we invite
you to apply for this opportunity to join our PCN team!
Peaks to Prairies Primary Care Network (PCN) is a physician-led non-profit corporation that works
collaboratively with Alberta Health Services and our community partners to support primary care in Olds,
Sundre and surrounding area.
Our Practice Facilitator (PF) will partner with physician champions in the Patient Medical Home to help
create and sustain quality improvement initiatives in primary care delivery. Additionally, our PF will
develop strong relationships with clinics to actively assist them in defining and achieving their goals for
improvement, which may include panel management, analyzing practice-level data, EMR
standardization and advanced EMR usage.
Our ideal candidate has:
• An undergraduate degree in a related field (preferably a health discipline).
• 3 years’ experience working in a health care environment. Primary Care experience is
• Proficiency using one or more major Electronic Medical Records (EMR) in Alberta.
• Previous experience in quality improvement and project management.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office with the ability to learn other technology platforms.
• Strong written & verbal communication skills in the English language.
• Critical thinking skills and methodical approach to problem solving.
• A demonstrated ability to work professionally, effectively, and independently in a complex
and dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
• The ability to manage conflict with diplomacy and tact.
• A valid driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle for travel.
A combination of education, experience and expertise may be considered.
Salary: Will be negotiated based on experience. Peaks to Prairies Primary Care Network offers a
competitive compensation package with an outstanding work environment.
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peaks to Prairies Primary Care Network is committed to ensuring the safety of staff and patients and requires all new
employees to provide proof of qualifications and a satisfactory criminal record check and/or Vulnerable Sector Search
prior to the start of their employment.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants selected for an interview will
Peaks to Prairies Primary Care Network values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed
to attracting, engaging, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.