Regular Part-time (0.6 FTE) Clinical Lead
Posted on June 10, 2021
Peaks to Prairies Primary Care Network (PCN) is a physician-led non-profit corporation that works collaboratively with Alberta Health Services and our community partners to support primary care in Olds, Sundre and surrounding area. Our mission is to be a health home where we provide patient-centred care, support, and resources to enable our patients to achieve their best health.
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Lead who will be responsible for the delivery, continuous improvement and evaluation of the awesome clinical programs and services that we offer! Working in collaboration with Family Physicians, the PCN team and local and zonal programming, the Clinical Lead ensures a high quality of evidence-based health care to the practice population.
Our ideal candidate has:
· A Bachelor’s Degree in a health service discipline is preferred as well as a current registration with the appropriate professional organization.
· Clinical background and demonstrated expertise leading, optimizing, and mentoring relationships and a professional team.
· 5 years relevant management and health administrative experience including program development, implementation, and evaluation.
· Strong written & verbal communication skills.
· Critical/strategic/analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrated ability to make evidence-based decisions.
· Passion for leading and influencing psychological wellness in the workplace; championing a high-level of compassion, respect, integrity, ethics, and confidentiality.
· The ability to independently take initiative, be a self-starter and life-long learner.
· The ability to recognize gaps in the current level of services provided and report opportunities for continuous process improvement.
· A strong invested interest in the health of the community to become familiar with the needs, resources, and issues unique to each community.
Salary: Will be negotiated based on experience. Peaks to Prairies Primary Care Network offers a competitive compensation package with an outstanding work environment.
Peaks to Prairies Primary Care Network is committed to ensuring the safety of staff and patients and requires all new employees to provide proof of qualifications and a satisfactory criminal record check and/or Vulnerable Sector Search prior to the start of their employment.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Peaks to Prairies Primary Care Network values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.