Regular Part-time (0.5 FTE) - Human Resources Generalist
Posted on October 22, 2020
We are inviting applications for a Regular Part-time (0.5 FTE) Human Resources Generalist. This exciting new role will be a shared position for multiple PCNs in Central Alberta and will work closely with PCN Executive Directors. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply the full scope of their human resources expertise to improve alignment and collaboration among participating PCNs in the development and implementation of best-practice human resource solutions and workforce related initiatives.
The HR Generalist will provide expert consultative and advisory support on all aspects of human resource management including, but not limited to, employee relations, workforce planning, performance management, succession planning, talent management, total compensation, HR policies/procedures, OH&S and onboarding. Therefore, our ideal candidate has:
• A post-secondary degree in human resources, business administration or related area. Equivalencies of education and experience may be considered.
• 3-5 years of experience as an HR Generalist, with experience in the health care industry an asset.
• A CPHR designation (preferred).
• Demonstrated experience in change management and managing HR projects of varying scopes.
• Demonstrated experience in policy and legislative interpretation and application.
• The ability to take initiative, work independently, be a self-starter and self-learner.
• The ability to foster and maintain positive and collaborative relationships with PCN operational leaders and employees, as well as the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced and progressive environment.
• A valid driver’s license and own vehicle as travel is required.
Please note the successful applicant must provide proof of qualifications and a current police information check (PIC) including vulnerable sector check at the applicant’s expense.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
*or until suitable candidate is found